- Players are asked to collect Bomb and Shrapnel splinters to save these causing damage to the mowing machines.
- In competitions, during gunfire, or while bombs are falling, players may take cover without penalty for ceasing play.
- The positions of known delayed-action bombs are marked by red flags placed at reasonably, but not guaranteed safe distance therefrom.
- Shrapnel/and/or bomb splinters on the Fairways, or in Bunkers within a club’s length of a ball may be moved without penalty, and no penalty shall be incurred if a ball is thereby caused to move accidentally.
- A ball moved by enemy action may be replaced, or if lost or destroyed, a ball may be dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- A ball lying in a crater may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole, preserving the line to the hole without penalty.
- A player whose stroke is affected by the simultaneous explosion of a bomb may play another ball from the same place. Penalty, one stroke.
1. Don’t play the ball at cat, walk towards him and he will move.
2. Respect the nature!
3. You play at own risk, watch out for branches, safety glasses available.
4. Play ball from marked startpoint.
5. Every stroke is 1, maximum 8 shots.
6. Ball leaves course, 1 shot penalty, replace ball at previous shot position.
7. If ball cannot be hit cleanly, move 10cm sideways.
8. Ball in water is 2 shot penalty, play shot again from previous short position.
9. Lost ball = 1 euro (balls don’t grow on trees)
10. Report all probs to Genghis
Just like last July, which was really shit weather, there is loads of rain this July. I remember long summer holidays full of sunny days when i was a kid (although to be fair i also remember going to cornwall and it raining the whole week).
Today is 17C and on/off showers which are pretty heavy. The water tanks are totally full. The weeds in the garden are blooming, the veggies not so much. I imagine that like last years there will be problems for the local farmers.
Things are growing!
Continue reading →