The last hole and most magical, through the trees…
Unbelievably, B got a hole in one on this already!?
Well things have been shit this year.. nettles and brambles grow, not much else. I’ve had less time and energy to put in than in previous years but i also see the ground here is bad and would need substantial and longterm work to get it good. The neighbour grows stuff ok so it is possible, but we have been living under threat of eviction for too long to imagine spending money on soil. Bah!
What’s been good? The rucola has been great, the beans and peas have grown alright. Tomatoes meh
Oh well at least we have lots of compost…
- Players are asked to collect Bomb and Shrapnel splinters to save these causing damage to the mowing machines.
- In competitions, during gunfire, or while bombs are falling, players may take cover without penalty for ceasing play.
- The positions of known delayed-action bombs are marked by red flags placed at reasonably, but not guaranteed safe distance therefrom.
- Shrapnel/and/or bomb splinters on the Fairways, or in Bunkers within a club’s length of a ball may be moved without penalty, and no penalty shall be incurred if a ball is thereby caused to move accidentally.
- A ball moved by enemy action may be replaced, or if lost or destroyed, a ball may be dropped not nearer the hole without penalty.
- A ball lying in a crater may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole, preserving the line to the hole without penalty.
- A player whose stroke is affected by the simultaneous explosion of a bomb may play another ball from the same place. Penalty, one stroke.