Living with restricted electricity and water makes you appreciate these things more. I was pondering this as i washed my hands somewhere in town the other day, just watching the water run through my fingers, wastefully.
But as Buckminster Fuller would tell us, we live in abundance. We have infinite sunshine supplies. Add to that the local specificity and we have an abundance of:
- Pallette wood – we just have to pick it up
- Cabling – so much now useless hig quality electrical cabling lying around
- Bamboo – we sure have a lot of that
- Water – it comes when it rains (or we can find it in the canals or the groundwater)
- Blackberries – the jam-amking season is begun!