12volt bollix

I managed to give myself an electric shock the other day – it’s a good reminder to be careful with things electric. I think it happened because the replacement inverter i got isn’t earthed, so i’ll need to be careful with that in future. And hopefully the inverter which got frazzled and sent back to the manufacturer will get repaired quickly.

I’ve been working on the lighting a bit recently, there are now seven lights hooked up and it feels quite cosy.

In terms of energy, I have way more than I need at the moment, but of course it’s summer and sunlight is plentiful. I’m interested to see how it goes in the darker months. But for now it goes very good.

Advertisements

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s